Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Call for comments (see previous post)

Does everyone get what they deserve, or is injustice imposed from elsewhere? This question seems to have something to do with karma, too. I wonder if anyone has any comments?

Here is a piece of writing I am recommending  http://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/thanissaro/karma.html

It comes up as number two on a google search of "karma" and it looks to me like a good piece to read on the topic.

In my previous post, I suggest that the idea of injustice or wrongful treatment of others is pretty basic to our society, so much so that those who deny the concept are probably kind of falling off the map of society, as it were; but, there is also the implication that there are also problems in our way of looking for "who did what to who."

So, what I need here is a little help. (See previous post for content.)

No comments:

Post a Comment