Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pathetic Attempt At Reaching A Wider Audience

Here is a thing that I managed to find somewhere... http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/802533/how-to-flirt-with-text-messaging     Exciting....
So very exciting....
 -..........................................................    ....................................................    ......................
"
If you're like most girls, the idea of sending your lover a sexy text can be quite exciting. It also doesn't hurt knowing that the little ding of the cell phone text could alert your lover while he's in a meeting, in class, or in line somewhere. No matter where he is, he can get your message -- loud and clear. 
"
This is not some liberal reaction/response where I am going to criticize the evil world. But, also, this is someone's commercial venture.  ...  the web venture appears to my untutored eye to be related to how you (the girl) can use your (pink) cell phone to somehow titillate or dilate your boyfriend... So there has to be some fertile material somewhere here, for an intellectual genius like me (fertile, but no pun intended, I swear) and maybe I can learn what backlinking is while am there at it. I'll get that soon. I hope. As to my analysis of the above love material, the best part for  post-modernism or sub-Saharanism is that last part. Clearly. Loud and clearly.

What does it mean to get a message "loud and clear"? Well, what I think is that this is a pretty simple message in the first place, involving some kind of erotic messaging. Maybe even a hormonal or pheromone kind although I don't know how to spell it. Why not just say, "darling, fantasize about me." I think he'd go for it! Or just have an electronic device that gives him a shock in the groin, whenever you want. THAT 'd Be flirting! I think the technology is a problem. Actual pheromones must be delivered - through the phone.

OK, gang.  I'm going to see if this post ups my status or makes me more popular. I'll just sit back and wait for the reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment