Monday, April 23, 2012

Big Talker West

Talk, talk talk. The basic problem with words is that it takes so much time to say them. You pile up words and talk, and nothing changes because of it. Take this, for example: "you can't lead the people if you don't love the people. You can't save the people if you won't serve the people." Certainly I like it. I do. I agree with the ideas, and on third or fourth reading I admire the alliteration (this bro has two "l"s followed by two "s"s; works very nicely). I do not know if it is about Obama or not, but it sums up my criticism of Obama perfectly, whom I see in a very dismal, negative light these days.
     But, even if I turn closer towards Obama, it's just talk, talk, talk. All I see on West's website is this man that loves to talk. He has facebook posts with 21 comments; all of them long and creative. No doubt. No one has the simple TIME to read all that. (Hey, I just invented Time magazine).

(note: this is the "Georgia" font, by the way. One of my favorites)

No comments:

Post a Comment