Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gaian Economics: Why is it easier to imagine the end of the world, than to imagine the end of capitalism?

I wish I wish I wish
-I wish I knew how to link! I do not seem to do it very
well. I had just wanted to put My
link onto Their blog.


But, this seems to be genuinely difficult to impossible for me due to my being
what is called autistic. In my particular case,
I do not "get" the distinction between myself and another individual. I
can see other people and I know they are not myself but the problem is

in the interests linked to the individual person. I do not seem to think in terms of
private property being linked to a specific individual.
As a result, I am lost, because social relationships usually depend on a close identification
between an individual and that individuals' properties or interests.

Perhaps --- what I have understood about capitalism and about economics is
that capitalism is a bit like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment