Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Work

www.indianliberals.org/2011/04/the-remedies-for-capitalism

The blog cited above writes:

It is a sign of the world in which we live that the word “crisis” should appear so often in the introduction to Dominic Barton’s well-argued critique of capitalism. But what we have experienced over recent years is not, in my view, so much a crisis of capitalism as a crisis of ethics

My blog (Jacksgreatblog) now:

So the question can become: What is the connection between capitalism and ethics?

This is the intersection at which I do my work; my insights are unique. Hopefully my ideas show up to some degree on this blog. And also if you get really interested there is another blog I did previously. The previous try --- jacksilvermaneconomicsblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment