Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Business and Method, Revisited Again

This is sort of a "revisit" to a recent post of mine. ...in French, "redeux."

Books about business, such as memoir: these exist. There are as well a lot of films -- old ones -- depicting the goings on of the business people.
    What are these persons doing? What lifestyles do they lead? What kinds of intereactions do they have with one another?
    I do not think I have ever seen a good discussion of what this kind of human activity consists of. What is business behavior?
    It is not war; it is not peace. Is it social behavior? It must be. But in that case what kind of social behavior is it?
    I feel I am not getting any kind of picture/story. I think it is a method. I do not think they are intirely anti-social. I think they are having a kind of intercourse.. Not sexual -- but there is a kind of social play going on.

(I think Kristeva definitely needs to see this one. Julia.)


see: http://jacksgreatblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/business-method.html

for more background see also the next posting that is attached to the first posting: http://jacksgreatblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/part-two-of-last-posting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment